Advantages of converting video tapes to DVD
Why convert your home movies to DVD?
- Video tapes degrade over time. Don’t wait until its too late.
- Tapes can get damaged in your old video player.
- VHS-C adaptors are getting increasingly hard to find.
- 8mm, Hi8 & Digital 8 VCRs are almost impossible to buy now.
- We do not “copy-protect” our DVDs, allowing you can make copies for all the family
- We do not ‘region code’ our DVDs, so that they can be played anywhere in the world.
The ultimate, special present for a family member.
- Send a DVD of the kids or special occasion to family members.
- Share your unforgettable moments with friends.
- You can convert the DVD to a format that can be easily uploaded to YouTube, allowing you to share your memories with others far away.
The disadvantages of performing your own video tape to DVD disk conversion.
- Do you trust your old video recorder with your most precious memories? Is your old video player more likely to chew up your aging video tapes?
- Think how long this will take you to process, if you did the transfer yourself..
- We provide an attractive DVD display case for the ideal present and also produce matching DVD printed disks.
- Using our video to DVD transfer service is the same as paying someone else to cut the grass once a month, or using a pool cleaning service.
- Quicker and less hassle!