Terms, conditions and limit of liability for converting video tapes to DVD disk, USB or Hard Disk.
You need to read and accept the information displayed on this page and also our FAQs page, prior to submitting your order.
- VHS to DVD DiskWe can only accept video tapes that you or family members have taken personally. We cannot convert video tapes that you may have acquired commercially, containing feature films that you have purchased from a third party.
- Any video tapes submitted, that we suspect are copyrighted by a third party will not be converted, and no refund will be issued in this case. It is illegal in most cases for us to copy copyrighted materials.
- By submitting video tapes to us, you confirm that you own the copyright or have permission from the copyright owner, to make copies of the materials.
- You undertake that all video tapes that you summit will not violate relevant child protection legislation in force within Australia
- Submitting your video tapes confirms your acceptance of all our terms and conditions.
- We offer no guarantee or warranties in relation to the services provided.
We assume no liability caused by any loss or damage to your original materials.
- You are not entitled to any claims arising from damage or loss arising from services offered by us.
- You are not entitled to any damages, including consequential damages arising from any of the services offered by us.
- You agree to be limited to a refund, up to the amount of any individual transaction.
- By submitting your video tapes, you agree to release the Cheltenham Group and it employees or agents from any liabilities arising from use of the service.
- You agree to be solely responsible for, and liable for, any legal disputes arising from the use of the services offered bus.
- Prices, term and conditions may change without notice.
- Any dispute will come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Western Australian judicial system.
- By using our service you agree to be bound by the these terms and conditions.